We did an hour tour with helicopter to view all these colouful and breathtaking beauties from above:
- la Plaine des Palmistes (an area covered with furn bushes and trees)
- la Plaine des Sables, the way leading to the volcano Piton de la Fournaise
- the carter of the active volcano
- le Cirque de Mafate
- Ananas-fields (the brown parts) above St-Pierre
- the waterfall of Takamaka, accessible only by one day foot walk;
Simply fantastic way to discover a lot of not reachable by foot or car corners!