Friday 28 June 2013

Underwater flower garden around Tavolara island, Sardinia

Sharing again the amazing underwater colours of the Tavolara marine park in Sardinia! There are sooo many underwater plants like the marine marguerite (it. "margherita di mare") which makes the underwater landscape looks like a garden/field above the surface:-))) And of course we met the nudibranches! In the last picture you can see Nico swimming above an old amphora...Can you see it, it almost as big as him:-)))
Sardinia Diving Nudibranch
Sardinia Diving Nudibranch
Sardinia Diving Amphora

11 comments:

betchai said...

amazing, love your underwater pictures.

Barb said...

Love when I can go diving with you, Jana! What an experience! Such vivid sea life.

LilliStJohn said...

This is always something I thought would be such a wondrous pastime, I have snorkeled but never gone diving. I hope one day that opportunity comes for me. I love your photos Jana - it does look like a flower garden and I am so impressed by the vivid colour. I especially love the third photo; so bright and truly lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.

Erika said...

You are in Italy... Nice shots. Wish you a nice Sunday.

Breathtaking said...

Amazing under water shots!! Such lovely colourful plant life.
Enjoy your weekend:)

Lies said...

Eindeloos mooi, Jana...
Lie(f)s.

Filip and Kristel said...

That looks very impressive. Some special species.

Greetings,
Filip

Dietmut said...

Jana, wat is dit weer voor een prachtige onderwater serie. Geniet je tijd in Sardinië. Lieve groten, Dietmut

papillon said...

Hallo Jana,

welch wundervolle Unterwasserlandschaft. Wir haben auch solche Sehnsucht danach und freuen uns auf unseren Urlaub auf Corsica.
Wunderschöne Woche Euch zwei auf Sardinien?!
LG
J+C

ZielonaMila said...

Wonderful photos:) Greetings

Koryn said...

Underwater garden is correct! The third photo's my favorite. It looks just like an underwater phoenix!

And the color's so rich :) I'm envious. I don't have an underwater camera of my own yet.

Keep 'em coming!